Roles and Responsibilities of Organizing Committee Member (OCM):
1. OCM is the intellectual professionals with expertization in their field who could work as pioneers of this conference.
2. OCM can serve as editors and reviewers to maintain the quality control of research articles since IFERP receives very high numbers of articles.
3. OCM with their specialization in a particular area of interest can act as session chair to chase various scientific events.
4. OCM with extreme eminence may be selected as keynote speaker for the conference.
5. OCMs should be responsible for the publicity of the conference by which updates regarding conference should reach students, staff and colleagues of the conference.
Exclusive Benefits for you:
1. The OCM and National Advisory Board will be provided with certificates for joining the conference. The certificates will be of International importance and worldwide accreditation.
2. Students, Colleagues and co-authors keeping the OCM as a guide or co-author will get a concession of 15% in the conference.
3. OCM will be invited for the conference to attend the event for free of cost.
4. For presenting the research papers where the OCM are the first author they can avail a concession of 20%.
5. OCM will be provided as session chair if they have eminence in the particular field.
6. With extraordinary contribution for smooth execution of conference OCM may be nominated to be a prestigious keynote speaker for ICETEST-18.
Please inform your Staffs, Students and Colleague's regarding the conference for submission of good quality research paper for the conference. For Further queries pleased don't hesitate to mail us